Monday, July 25, 2011

...brace yourself...

Okay so we've been back from our Vegas vacation for forever now and it's taking me how long to get this blog up and done. First I was so excited to take all these pictures while we were out there... then the whole time we were there I'd think of things or we'd run into some random situation and I'd think 'I should remember to mention this in my blog'... only because they were literally random thoughts and I figured it be some good reading for some people. Random I know. But anyways so let's see if I can remember those "moments" and hopefully have some pictures to go with it.

So the drive wasn't too bad after all. Most of the drive there consisted of lots of singing, junk food, singing, pictures, singing and singing. I never noticed how beautiful Utah was. Literally. And even after all that singing, my husband and I still suck at it.



I think I only slept once the whole way there. Oh... and I forgot to mention... we ended up with some company on our trip. Our oldest son Shawn came with us. LOL. Yea, Matt's younger brother. We always joke that he's our oldest because he literally does everything and goes everywhere with us. Literally. Since forever. When Matt was going to school at Snow so did Shawn and he lived with us... for two years.

After that we moved back home and so did he... and where was he most of the time? Our house. Then Matt went to the U. So did Shawn. Every morning practice, carpooling, games, bowlgame trips... us and Shawn. I don't mind at all because he's like a brother to me... but I don't think you understand how "attached at the hip" these two boys are. But it was good company though. He seriously keeps us entertained. Laughing, singing, clown'in... everything. But he's never considered a third wheel to us (is that weird?!) and plus they just had a cousin move down from Alaska that week so he came along too! LOL. Um. Yea. Vegas Party of Four. I didn't mind too much though... it was still fun :)

So as soon as we got there we did TONZ of walking!! Like... I've never walked so much in my life! I swear I had thee buff-est calves by the end of our trip! We walked everywhere and anywhere... and I didn't get as dark as I thought I would, thank god! During all the walking there was nothing but half naked people walking around. Someone forgot to tell me that it was okay to wear my bikini wherever I wanted down there. Gross. I guess it would've been a good idea since between stores and hotels we were walking, sweating, drying off... walking, sweating, drying off. I swear we all probably lost ten pounds from just that. 

You already know where my first stop was... MMMMHMMMM... H&M was gonna get it! :)



This one was right across the street from where we were staying. Funny thing is... I went to two H&M's and the first one was a smaller one... how bout it took me only about a half hour to find a lot of really cute stuffin this one. I literally went in, front to back ONCE and found exactly what I wanted. The other H&M... oh my hell... Matt wanted to kill me... we were there for maybe an hour or longer and I came out with one freakin shirt. Um. Yea. But look at how big it was... It was three stories!!! Yea, it was too much for me. 

***Okay, so I started this blog almost three weeks ago and this is seriously how far I've gotten. So instead of typing... I'm posting most of the pictures with captions*** 
 
...us outside of Mile Shop...


 ...Matt's best friend Charles (bottom right) playing... can you believe he does this for fun almost every weekend?! Well, he's Asian so I guess you could believe it LOL...


...some buff guy that kept following me around Vegas =)...


...I didn't buy any but I was tempted...


...you already know...


...I seriously fell in love with them and I had to...


...M&M Store...


...out of all the things to eat, we ate Panda our first day there... yup, we would...


...you'll probably think we're hecka slow but seriously we couldn't figure out how these people made a living doing this until I asked Batman for a picture while shopping and I heard him say "Sure, we'll just talk tips later." Ummmm... what did he just say?!?!? LOL. So with that, we only got a picture with Michael the whole time we were there... and no we didn't even give Michael a tip! I know I felt bad... LOL




...I wouldn't have it any other way...


...SHE.WAS.AMAZING...


...we were this close... it was freakin' AWESOME!!...






Thanks for the best surprise ever Niia. I loved every second with you. The entire weekend was just perfect. From beginning til the end. I wouldn't want to share this weekend with anyone else but you. Thanks for spoiling me. I still don't know what I did to deserve you but I do know that I'm very blessed to have you as my husband and my best friend. I love you Babe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...