Wednesday, July 13, 2011

...are you kidding me?!?...

So... last night Matt texted me after getting off from work and said: "Okaaaaay someone straight took one headlight from the car...the right side." Then I was like... WTH! Like just took the headlight?! And he's like Uh, yea! The WHOLE THING.

[Side Note: You know those movies where the airheads start talking and saying... and he was like OMG and I like OMG and then he was like WTH and then I was like WTH!... I feel like I'm that airhead talking when I try to reiterate any of our stories... just an FYI. So if you noticed that too just keep it to yourself because I've already acknowledged it LOL

At first I thought... maybe someone hit our car and it came off? Nope, I parked facing the building. Um. Okay. Aftermath:


WTH!!! Are you kidding me?!?!? Okay first of all... when did people start jacking headlights?!? And not just the light... the WHOLE THING! It seriously looks like a professional headlight-jacker did it too! I'm not even kidding! If you look closely you can see a black scratch mark on the right side. They straight popped the cover right off, unscrewed the bulb from the wire (that's hanging very nicely inside still) and took it! I mean, REALLY?!?!?! Either someone desparately needed a freakin headlight... and not JUST the bulb, the cover too!!!... or there's some serious headlight dealing that we need to uncover because who the hell steals fuh'reakin HEADLIGHTS!!! And I'm sorry but if you're gonna steal ONE of them... wouldn't you just steal BOTH so that whatever car you're gonna put it on at least has a matching headlight?!?! I mean really. They might as well have taken that outside light too! And the brake lights on the back so their car at least has some new lights all the way around!

I seriously can't get over it. People are soooooo desparate now days... they go as far as jacking headlights. HEADLIGHTS PEOPLE!!!

...I felt that I had to document this and Matt posting a picture of it on FB just wasn't enough. I could probably go on about how idiotic this person is but I'm not going to. And I know I have A LOT of updating to do from our VEGAS trip... I've just been busy, sick, lazy and.... lazy. LOL. But I'll have it up before the end of the week for sure. Can't wait to tell you guys all about it :)

3 comments:

  1. hmmmm sick ?!? i think maybe their is a another LiL Asiata on the way ! bahahahahahahaha !!
    Spa day VERY much needed !!!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-H.... M-Y....G-H-E-T-T-O......

    those are the times you WISH you could catch 'em in the act JSUT SO you can say "are you serious?" to them.....ROFL....Check out A-Z lights on redwood road...I had to replace one of my headlights there & it was pretty affordable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember something similar happening to Lala. But it was their rearview mirror, not both.. just the one!! LOL While she was at the library, in the middle of the day too! I swear, people are so weird these days!

    ReplyDelete

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...