Thursday, June 30, 2011

...excited much?!...

It's finally Thursday!!! Which means, tomorrow's Friday and we'll be in Vegas!!! I've been all smiles today. I seriously CAN.NOT wait!!!

I'll soon be riding in a car for about five hours... probably listening to my husband sing like he [thinks he] knows how... to every song... including songs by NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Christina Aguilera... or he'll be driving alone because I'll be dead asleep until we get there. I know... I'm the best co-pilot.

Then we'll [hopefully] lose some weight from all the walking we'll do in the blazing hot sun when it's time to go shopping. You KNOW I'll be stopping by the H&M there!

I thought about laying out by the pool while we're there... maybe getting a hot bikini or something to wear too... but WHY IN THE WORLD would I want to lay out next to anorexic girls who will be wearing pretty much nothing and are the size of my thigh?!? I wouldn't want to make them jealous of course with my hott thick bottom and map of the world that is permanently tattood on my mid section. I mean, who wouldn't be?!?! Plus I hate the sun and the aftermath of getting so dang dark! And you  never know... someone might rape my husband when I'm not looking. So I'm just gonna avoid the pool all together... hehehe.

Rihanna. Oh Rihanna. How I've longed to see you. Did you know that there are moments [maybe hours] during the day that I YouTube videos of you?! I told my sister that I'm gonna dye my hair just like yours and get extensions. I would flaunt my body in outfits like yours too but..... they probably only carry those in your triple-zero size. Oh, and please don't look that sexy on Saturday... I don't wanna catch my husband YouTubing you all day too!

As much as I wish we could take the kids with us on this trip... I'm really excited to spend it alone with Matt. We've both been on different schedules during the day and when we come home there just doesn't seem to be enough hours to do anything. Don't get me wrong, I love our schedules and everything we do,  we do it together but this will really give us some alone time. Just me and him. Not just a few hours like usual... we'll have three WHOLE days together. I'm soooooo ready for this weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Lucky duck.. that's so exciting. How about I give you some money and you pick me out some stuff at H&M.. no Im serious.. I'll deposit it into your account haha..

    guarantee my map of the world is much bigger than yours skinny.. have fun and you guys be safe.. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!! HAVE FUN AND TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES:) DRIVE SAFE!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. How aaaaaaabout you bring me some ssshat back and take care of my camera TRICK! ;) Have a good time! Love you Jexx...and Puuuuuhleeeeease DON'T COME BACK WITH YOUR HAIR SSSSSSSSSHAVED! hahahahaha:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you!! Have fun & be safe chicka....can't wait to see how much fun you guys had!!! Luv ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can post!!!! haha
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...