Friday, June 10, 2011

...he would...

Yesterday I get this text from a friend and he sends me this picture...

...with this text: Me and my daughter was outside the Huntsman Center eating apples til this one kid came up and asked for some. Hahaha. No shame in Fatboy's game. That's what I'm talkin about.

Ummmm... yea. Talk about nervy.

Then later that night I get another text from the same friend with this picture...

Look at my niggah Fatboy in the back... This kid was crackin' me up today. Must be his Samoan side...Hahaha

I have no idea who this kid belongs to.
Not to mention... that doesn't even look like our car he's sitting on!

1 comment:

  1. Fatboy is Hilarious!!Jay has some of those same characteristics so I think it does come from their Samoan side....lol...JK... =)

    ReplyDelete

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...