Thursday, June 09, 2011

...accessories & fit...

So I thought I'd try something different. I'm not big too big on keeping up on the latest fashion and stuff but I thought sharing cute things, outfits, shoes or whatever wouldn't be such a bad idea. So here's something I got last week at Forever 21:


It's an earpiece - literally - with some beads and a feather attached to it. It's sooooo cute! I saw it on the rack and when I went to purchase it, the girl at the coounter said they just got those in and most of them were gone! I think they're hott! You can see it better in the first picture but the second picture shows it in with my actual earring. You can't really see it in that one though but you get the picture right?! But isn't it cute?!?

Since I've been at the hotel, I've been having trouble finding the perfect slacks for work. I use to just buy black slacks from wherever... usually Charlotte Russe... but they'd either fit on top and be too short on the bottom or not have pockets or something. I swear I have thee worse luck with any kind of pants! Even jeans... I'm stuck between two sizes (depending on the day LOL) but they never seem to fit right. So I almost always end up in tights. Eh! TMI.


But I actually spent a bit on buying slacks from GAP just like two months ago exactly like these in the photo (black and grey). I was excited, so was Matt but not until I told him how much they were :)  I loved them when I tried them on at the store... and liked them when I wore them to work the first time. Now I hate them. Plus, the seams at the bottom ripped. I don't even wear them all the time and then one day I was at work and I looked down and I swore that one pant leg was longer than the other... and it was. Freak'in A!

So lately I've just been wearing skirts... the few that I have anyway! So here's an outfit. Again, the only time I dress up is when I'm going to work. Ocassionally I'll fix my hair, otherwise it's always [boring] straight.

It's just a blue button up with a black pencil skirt and these cute black [hooker] heels that I got at Charlotte Russe last year. I don't think they're hooker heels but some think otherwise. Accessories are a must I think. Necklaces I say you could probably go without... this one I just put that one on because it needed something. Bracelets and earrings I would say are a MUST and if it's one or the other I would choose earrings. I feel naked without em and I don't even have very many bracelets... just bundles of maybe three or four shades (colors) that I just mix and match with whatever I have on. I want to invest in more earrings but I always lose mine. I take em off before I actually change out of my work clothes and I either leave them in different purses only to find them when I decide to use that purse again... or I leave them wherever I am at the moment and forget... until i find one pair on the floor somewhere. Yea I never lose things, can you tell?

I wanna go shopping soon. I can't wait for Utah to open the H&M this fall! I'm over the same'o stuff... Unless I'm driving out to SouthTowne or something like that... but I hardly ever do that so I'm usually stuck with whatever. I love looking online for outfits or in magazines and stuff but when I go shopping for them, I get frustrated and I don't end up with anything. Do you ever feel like you spent a ton of money and then you come home and you put your stuff away and you're like... that's it?? Um. Yea. That's me. ALL THE TIME... well, the few times I do shop. Matt loves when I have those moments. Hehe. He thinks I'm crazy.

But anyways, there's my random post for the day. Something other than my family to blog about LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...