Sunday, June 12, 2011

...bday weekend...

This weekend my younger brother turned 21. We spent all weekend celebrating! Saturday morning we could've went to breakfast but we had dance practice and he was suppose to have a rugby game. So instead, we all met up at Braza for lunch... our family's FAVORITE spot. 

It was nice to just be together again... just us kids and my parents. Cass (Muka's girlfriend, my closest friend) and her sisters joined us of course. Even Rob was down this weekend. Sweetie Pie was the only one missing because she had to work but we ate enough for her too!

A few hours later we all met up to go bowling... one of Muka's favorite things to do. I think it was for his last birthday that Cass had bought him his own set of bowling gear! Yea, random. But it was fun. Again, just us siblings and some of Muka's other close friends.

Then of course we had to end the night with dessert... so we met Mom and them at Leatherby's right after bowling. I think we were there until almost midnight! Another favorite spot of ours. 

Then of course today Mom made a big lunch for everyone and we had lots of desserts! I didn't get any pictures because my phone died as soon as we left our house... but everyone knows Mom's cooking is always on point. We sang happy birthday again and just hung out all afternoon.

I cant' believe how old we're all getting, my siblings and I. But I love how close we are... especially now that we're older. It makes me want to have six kids all close in age so that when they all grow up, they'll be just as close as we are. I don't know how my parents did it but I'm glad they did.

Happy Birthday to the funniest, smartest, knows-every-line-to-every-movie brother ever...



No comments:

Post a Comment

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...