Wednesday, June 08, 2011

...graduation and then some...


Our babygirl is growing up way too fast. Nana gradauted from Kindergarden last week. I swear it felt like not too long ago me and Matt were tearing up waving good-bye to her on her first day of school! Now she'll be in first grade within the next few months going to school with her brother. OMG! BOTH in school?!?!? It's too much. I don't even feel like it's been this long...six years.
So crazy! I was just telling Matt the other day... soon Nana and I will be looking for each others things like him and Shawn always do. And yes I'm implying that me and Nana will be sharing the same things! Haha. The other night I couldn't find my hair spray until Nana came home and heard me ask for it again and she was like... "Oh, it's in my purse." Ummmhmmmm...


 I don't know if I'm ready for that yet though. Can I skip out on the "sex talk" too?? I guess it's better for her to hear it from her mom or ask questions rather than explore like her parents did! Hahaha. Okay just kidding because I don't think Matt will find that funny!

I can never really express how much this girl has changed our lives. Not just mine and Matts...everyone. The day she was born changed my life forever... in more than one way...physcially too obviously! Haha. Just kidding. But seriously, I've blogged about this before but she truly is a blessing. She's my little mini-me... she's got a little bit of me and Matt... you know that can't be good! Hah! But she carries it very well.

Now that she's off for the summer, I feel sorry for her aunties and Grandma that has to deal with all three of them alllllll day! But once school starts, they'll only have Shawnee home and then..... they'll be BEGGING for more babies!!!! Haha. Just kidding. Nana and I are the ones that want another baby... like I've said before... everyone else is against us! But it's okay... I can wait.

This week... will be interesting. Matt left to Omaha this morning to train. He's been working out on his own for the last month and this week he'll be doing some hardcore training out there. Nothing set in stone. Just training. He won't be home until Sunday night... hopefully I don't go into depress mode LOL I'm sure I won't... these kids keep me on my toes and not having him home will mean that I'll actually have to do stuff! But he did ask the kids to help me while he's gone. Nana and Fatboy were really cute about it. Shawnee didn't care, as usual. But I'm sure she'll be asking for him soon. She's so attached and we actually have had her home all week! She's usually with my sister in law doing whatever, whenever but she's been home since the end of last week. She hasn't been asking to "go to gamma house" in a while so that's a good sign! Haha.


Things have been good these last few days. Nothing crazy. My car should be fixed soon. Like, foreal this time! My Dad's been working on it for the past two weeks and it should be done. Now we can stop carpooling and using Sega and eVette's car to get everywhere. I still don't know how much everything is... but I'm sure my Dad will give us a little deal ;) HOPEFULLY!!

What's to come... we're really not sure. We did want to go to Vegas this weekend with some friends, just to get away... but that didn't happen. But I don't mind. We wanna take the kids to Disneyland soon... but I think they're gonna have to settle for Lagoon instead! Haha. Maybe I'll even throw in a weekend at a hotel somewhere in Layton! LOL. Oh geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...