Monday, February 14, 2011

...quick update & more to come...

So much as happened over the last three weeks... well, over the last month I should say. To make a long story short, we got out of this...



and now enjoying every second of this...


Yup! The Asiata Klan are now residing in Woods Cross, Utah and lovin' it!!

I don't know if I ever blogged about it but since Matt's been done with school, our financial situation has been....limited I should say. And since then, Matt and I decided that moving out of our apartment would save us a lot of money and add some extra perks.

My in laws (who are also my babysitters remember??!!) moved out to Bountiful unexpectedly and so... we basically moved to be closer to my sitters! I know, have you ever known anyone to do such a thing?!? Well, now you have.

It's still a little weird that we're so far out of our "home town" West Valley... but it seriously is a great place and we're loving it so far. Matt's family live close to the Bountiful temple... and we're across the ways in Wood Cross. It's close, but not too close, which is good!


We're living with my sister-in-laws Sega & eVette... and I still can't thank them enough.
Even Matt's other sister Sina and her husband who are always watching the babies.
Did I ever mention that I have thee best in laws?!?! Because I do.
It's funny because even when we lived down the street from my parents,
they hardly ever stopped by.
Since we've moved, I think they've come over every other day... just because...
and trust me, it ain't just down the street from West Valley!
But they say they don't mind the drive and we LOVE having them over so it's a
win/win situation for everyone.

Here are some recent pictures of the babies on Pizza Night...
they made pizza for dinner :)

Matt is still in California. I actually went to see him this weekend! I'll blog about a little more on that later. But he's doing well. He's enjoying his training and looking forward to what is to come. Being there has also led him to spending a lot of time with his extended family that's out there. He is originally from Santa Ana and a lot of his parents' siblings are still there.
They've probably seen him more in these last two months than they ever have his whole life.
He has about two more weeks until he's home with us again.
I'm not gonna lie, it seems like he's been gone for like a year! But I'm glad it's almost over :)

Nana started at her new school last week and LOVES it!
Fatboy... is still Fatboy. He'll be starting school in a few months - I still can't believe it!
Shawnee is still a monster and always will be I think.

I'm learning to take things as they come... one day at a time.




3 comments:

  1. Ur in bountiful area!? Omg, go to the firehouse pizza place in bountiful and get a f'zookie. They are UH.MAY.ZINGGG!!! :) can't wait to come over when I get there! LOL

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great things going on Tangi! Kiss the babies for me! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot one minor detail...I color coordinated your closet...that's exciting...lol

    ReplyDelete

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...