Wednesday, February 09, 2011

...idiots week for sure...

So I'm pretty sure that this week, February 7th - February 11th, is IDIOTS WEEK!
Seriously people?!?!?!
If there's anything in the world that annoys me... it's people who don't use their brains.

Well let's see... people who:
- Want everything for free
(would you go to the mall and ask for things to be FREE???)
- Plan events and don't know what the hell they're doing
(are you seriously telling me how many ice cubes to put in each glass?!?!)
- Complain about how expensive things are
(I don't care who you are or who you know... you have money and you're paying for it!)
- Think i don't know how to do my job
(you're right... I've been here for four years and I'm just pulling this information outta my butt)
- Asks to speak to a supervisor even after I say "per my director"
(Good luck! You ain't gettin' much more than a "nice to meet ya!")
- I've talked to everyday for a week and then has the nerve to say "I haven't heard back from anyone"
(Are you effin kidding me?!?! So that 45 minute phone conversation never happened?!?)
- Ask why we charge for rooms even if they're only using it for four hours
(Go to the store and use an item for a few hours and ask them not to charge you for it!)
- Say "Why can't you charge me at the same price the other place charged me?"
(If that was case, I would go to every store and compare their prices to the Dollar Store!)
Ugh! The list could go on...

Really people?!? Really??
It's ridiculous.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that seriously brought back memories of some things I DON'T like about the job!!! I feel for you! People are so unreasonable sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I like this post...gotta love the idiots of the world...they keep things interesting. :) Hope all is good with you guys!

    ReplyDelete

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...