Sunday, April 11, 2010

...fatboy...

Four years ago, we were two hours away from here in Ephraim where my husband was going to school at Snow College and I was nine months pregnant. It was one of the happiest days of our lives.
Our son, Matthew Ephraim Luapo Asiata was born.
Today we celebrated his 4th birthday!


I felt a little bad because his sister had a sleepover for her birthday this year and for his birthday, we didn't do much.
His aunties, Sega & Evette, took him out for his birthday on Thursday.
He LOVED it!
They took him to the batting cages and miniature golfing. He had so much fun! We might take him out this weekend to go bowling or something... one of his many favorite things to do!

Speaking of Sega & Evette, they made Fatboy's cake. Isn't is amazing?!?! His last birthday, Evette made him a Spiderman cake. He LOVED it! And they taste just as good as they look! Seriously, I never liked cake that much until Evette made chocolate cake one night... OMG! I was hooked.
So that was the cake before we sang Happy Birthday... then Fatboy's sister's helped him blow out the candles and Shawnee got started on the cake first... and then that was it! LOL.

Fatboy is such a blessing to our family. It just wouldn't be complete without him. As much as he gives his sisters a hard time, they are ALWAYS asking for him when he's not around. Nana usually doesn't like to sleep anywhere if her brother isn't sleeping over too... and Shawnee likes to irritate him just to see him cry LOL but he is really good to her though.



Happy Birthday Son!! Mommy & Daddy love you!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Happy Birthday Ephraim! :) He is such a cutey! We called our son "Fat Boi" for the longest too! Lol That's too funny! :) I'm loving his birthday cake! Can they make one for my birthday? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that cake looks the freakin bomb! i just discovered ur blog so sorry for the late comment! lol love you fatboy!

    ReplyDelete

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...