Tuesday, December 20, 2011

...lately...

WORK
...busy
...crazy busy
...and more busy
But I'm not complaining I swear.

HOME
...needs major work
...or should I say a major deep clean
...pinterest makes my  house look like a dump
...been spending a lot of time at home and I love it
...christmas tree is up - since November actually - but no outside lights
...since my husband and his sister didn't wanna put them up LOL
...if my bank account let's me we'll be re-doing our house hopefully after the holidays

THE BABIES
...are pretty much not babies anymore
...who LOVE school and thinks the weekends are too long for them to be away from school
...I'm pretty sure Nana grew two feet over night
...and my son basically lives a life of a college kid
...half day of school, lunch ready, video games all day, homework not due til Friday
...the life!
...I've distinguished which kid will be giving me my greys
...she's got a little bit of my husband and A LOT of my tennage years in her
...that's just ALL BAD
...and she's ONLY THREE!!!!
...Lord help me!
...Nana is so grown up I can't believe it
...she'll be SEVEN next month
...last year we had a sleepover
...yea, we're NOT doing that again!
...Fatboy is so independent it's a little freaky
...he'll be six in April and it KILLS him that he has to wait another two years to play any kind of sports
...he LOVES to dance though
...they had their dance recital this month
...he's pretty good if you ask me!
...if you ever wanted a parrot and couldn't have one
...you'll definitely want our Shawnee around
...Mom?!? Mom?!?! Mooooommmmm?!?!
...every second
...even if we're having a conversation and I'm looking right at her
...she still feels the need to say, "Mom?!" like five times
...and if you even wanna know what happened during the day
...she'll give you details and more
...I'm pretty sure Nana and Fatboy already know NOT to do things with her around
...I tell her she's NOT a baby
...and she says, "Daddy said I'm the baby, huh Daddy?"
...yea. Nice move, Daddy!

ME & HIM
...we're surviving
...had a few ups & downs these pass few months
...who doesn't
...we're not perfect
...but we're perfect for each other
...and I wouldn't have it any other way

No comments:

Post a Comment

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...