Wednesday, December 21, 2011

...dear santa...

I've been baby hungry for about a few months now....
We can't really afford to have another baby right now...but hopefully soon when the time is right.
Nana came home from school with a letter from one of your elves...

Dear Nana,
You have been a really good girl. If you keep being such a good girl
I will talk to Santa and the other elves about the baby, the book and the ipad.
The North Pole is very busy so I will see what we can do!
 Keep being so good!
Your Friend, The Elf
Sprinkle
P.S. Make sure to leave cookies and milk for Santa!

I knew Nana wanted another baby around the house but I didn't think she'd ask you for one.
If you could get the books and the ipad that'd be AWESOME.
I'll see what I can do about the baby... or wait 'til next year.

Sincerely,
One Proud Mommy

1 comment:

  1. hahaha awww thats so cute! I wish they had ipads around when I still believed in santa lol

    ReplyDelete

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...