Wednesday, March 30, 2011

...comparing purses...

So this is the purse I'm currently using... currently meaning I will most likely switch out of this one by next month. But don't get it twisted... I usually buy purses if they're on sale or just get used ones from my sisters or cousins. Yup, that's how I do! Oh, but mine isn't ivory, it's brown. I've been obsessed with brown lately... well, not really but kind of. This purse, three tops, nude pumps and brown wedges that I just bought this weekend for $7 bucks!! Hah. They're cute. But anyway... while I was at work today I thought I'd clean out my purse since I had some cookie crumbs at the bottom... I wonder where that came from because I never have snacks! I know a lot of people blog about "What's in my purse" and I think it's cute... but I bet not everyone can say they have everything that I have... it's pretty funny but at the same time a given.


(Left to Right)
Hair Band Thingy... usually only needed when I have dance practice.
Ziplock full of Pretzels... quick snack for cravings at work.
Zebra Bag... bathroom necessities.
White Wallet... to hold my two IDs and debit card (haha).
Nail Polish... honestly, it's for when I get bored at work.
Blackberry... extra t-mobile phone for when I WAS on t-mobile and was having phone issues - I don't know why I still carry it around!
Dead iPhone... Matt's old phone... I don't know why I carry that around either!
Macadamia Nut Chocolate... for my chocolate cravings I usually get at 8:30am.
Diaper & Wipes... in case I have an accident LOL just kidding. That was actually left in there last night and I forgot to take it out.
Shawnee's Socks... this girl takes off her socks all the time... I think that was from the last time she took them off and we forgot where we put them!
Make-Up Bag... a MUST HAVE even though I never use it during the day.
Tresemme Hair Spray... to help with statics with my hair and teasing.
GAP PINK... a perfume that I wore in high school that Matt LOVES and I just recently switched back to.
Comb... to excute the teasing DUH.
Envelope... Matt's new debit card (because his old one is expiring this month) that I'm not giving to him until he realizes that his card won't work anymore LOL.
Black Mini Make-Up Brush Case... it only has like three brushes in it but I just keep it in there for Shawnee to play with.
MAC Studio Fix... for late mornings but mostly just to use the mirror.
Silver Hair Band... It's Nans... those things hurt my head!
2 Phone Chargers... both of which aren't even mine... they're for the two eeeeediots that I'm always with who KNOWS I have an iphone and STILL asks if I have the same charger as them!
Bracelets... that I can never find because I forget they're in my purse.
Rainbow Colored Glasses... those are Nans "play glasses" she likes to leave in my purse.
Pair of Earrings... that aren't mine but I use for emergencies when I forget to put some on before I leave the house.
Moisturizing Lip Care... for pre-lipstick applications.
MAC Lady Gaga Nude Lipstick... my new fav.
2 Lip Glosses... for the girls, Nana & Shawnee.

Sometimes I'll have food containers or opened snacks in there... which then leads me to the "cleaning out" of my purse. I actually just had to clean out my last two purses because I had li hing mui and sour patch sugar all on the insides of it. It's kind of embarassing when I have to pull out my wallet and dust red and white powder off of it and explain that I'm not a crack head who keeps my stash literally inside my purse. Anyways, totally random but just thought I'd share so you guys can compare or just see what a slob I am :)

4 comments:

  1. Love it :) so when are we going to switch purses ?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go shopping with you one of these days...HA...NBFR all that stuff for ONLY seven bucks, WoW thats waay good!!!HaHa ♥ it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW- Can I have Matt's old iPhone? LoL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tangi.. we haven't met but I came across your blog through mutual friends (including Tia up there.. hi sister! lol) and got to reading a couple of your posts and its just so cute! You have a beautiful family! I think your husband is actually my cousin's (Joie) husband (Roger) in California. Yeah, okay random! ha! But I recently started blogging and have been HOOKED so I'm always looking out for others! Glad I came across yours!

    Just thought I'd explain my life (smh at this novel) but okay! Have a nice day! lol.

    ReplyDelete

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...