Sunday, February 20, 2011

...one more week...

I've just realized that I haven't been sleeping through the night lately. I usually stay up late because of the kids but it's pretty much normal for us to go to bed late. We've always gone to bed late and I usually do sleep through the night unless the kids wake me up or something. Lately I've been getting up maybe once or twice in the middle of the night and I'll just lay there and stay awake for maybe ten minutes and then finally force myself to sleep again. It sucks. I told Matt about it this morning and I think it's because he's not here with me. I miss him more at night and then I think just waking up in the middle of the night to him not being next to me makes it worse. I can't wait 'til he's home... having him gone for this long just makes me wonder how other wives in this same situation handle going through this. Husbands out in the military, army, etc. Husbands being away for work, weeks at at time. Mine is only for two months! We've never been separated this long before and I seriously never want to be separated this long again. I'm not complaining (but I am a little) because I know this will be worth it in the end. This is what we've been waiting for all these years and missing him is not going to break this. One more week. One.More.Week.

1 comment:

  1. Awww Tangi...I'm sure Matt is just as anxious to get home to you. It's the home stretch...all the best this last week. :) Love ya

    ReplyDelete

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...