Thursday, February 17, 2011

...freakin anxious...

I just realized how much most of my blogs are about my husband... can you blame me?!?! Haha. I should stop... soon... but until he comes back you'll pretty much be getting an ear full about it! This week is actually going by really quick for me, which is good but I think after today everything might slow down again... or just seem like it is.

So, I've been thinking this whole time that Matt has about three more weeks left... apparently it's less than that! He'll be home next weekend!!! Can you tell how anxious I am!?! This means that he'll actually be here... I'll wake up to him every morning... I'll come home to him every day after work... and he'll stay up late with his kids!! I almost wish I didn't know about him coming home early because now I'm gonna get my hopes up and think about it every second and my days will drag... forever. No lie. He'll probably be playing taxi for a while when he gets home. I was also thinking that I need to step my game up! I just skyped him not too long ago and he's freakin skinny! Hahaha. I told him to send me some of those drugs he's taking so we can match when he gets home because ummmmm... yea! But anyways, there's my short blog for the day... if you need me, I'll be too busy smiling away up until next weekend... then you won't hear from me for a few days ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...