Sunday, January 02, 2011

...Vegas...

Here's a short summary of our trip to Vegas for Matt's bowl game.

The kids haven't been on a plane since our first bowl trip in '07... You HAVE TO look at their facial expressions in these pictures... Prepare yourself! :)


They were going NUTS just walking from the gate to the plane!... Okay, maybe just Fatboy...
These two didn't sleep the entire time we were on the flight!


Fatboy sat with the boys... Trying to act like one of them... Look at his face!
These were taken on our way to the hotel... Don't mind the looks... it was an early flight! ;)

Arrival Time: 11am
Hotel: Planet Hollywood
3 Words: OH. EM. GEE.


Our room was uh-may-za-za-zing!! Again, the kids went NUTS as soon as we got there!
It was funny because when we were looking for our room we just kept walking and walking...
Then we finally came to the end of the hall and the whole time I was thinking:
"Oh great! They stuck us in a closet, at the end of the hall,
since we have the most craziest kids!"
But when we got in we couldn't believe it! LOL.
We just kept saying, "I hope we have the right room!"

Pretty much our entire trip consisted of:
eating, walking, shopping...
eating, walking, shopping...
It was grrrreeeeat! :)

But I was telling Matt when we got back that I felt like I spent so much money out there and had nothing to show for it. You know what I mean? But then again, I shopped for the kids more than anyone else. So that's probably why I felt that way.... I just didn't bring back anything for ME... I've actually always been that way since........ I can remember. Not that I don't ever shop for myself, because I do, but I tend to shop for the kids first. Especially for things that they don't need or already have. Bad habit, I know.

But anyways, I have tons of other pictures but I don't want to post it all but I will on my Facebook so you can view them there if you want.

Even though we lost, we still had a good time. We got to visit with my Aunt and her family (the Mapu's) and we ate at Island Sushi too. I don't even like sushi but after eating there I think I can handle it... but I still gotta have my meat :) We even stayed longer than we anticipated. The drive back was the best! I never thought I could ever enjoy a six hour drive... but I guess the right company is what makes it all better. :) Go figure.

...thanks UTAH for the free trip :)...





No comments:

Post a Comment

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...