Friday, March 12, 2010

...very random...

I haven't blogged for a while and I do have something in mind, but I haven't uploaded the pictures for it yet... so I decided to just blog about likes and dislikes. LOL. Not that interesting, but it's something! :) Might be a long list of things but I'll try to stop myself...LOL

I love to eat but I've been told I'm a very picky eater...
I hate cury for sure...
I can't eat anything without salt or bread without butter...

When I'm pregnant I'm addicted to Sprite with lemons...
I love the smell of cleaning products, especially Pinesol...
I love to collect jeans and not wear them...

I don't love chocolate but once I start, I can't stop...
I hate peanut butter...
I love fish...
My kids like everything I don't when it comes to food...
If you haven't noticed already, I always have
food on my mind...

I love to pull my husbands hair when he thinks something's funny and it's not...
Yes I'm very abusive...
I love telling my husband I'll clean before he gets home and then pretend I couldn't get to the dishes, just so he can do them...
I hate it when the person who knowingly finishes the toilet paper doesn't put in a new roll...

I love to spend time with my siblings even if we're just sitting around at my parents' house...
I can spend hours in a store and not buy anything...
I can't go into The Children's Place or Old Navy without buying something for my babies...
I love watching my husband dance...
I can watch Criminal Minds all day...


I like playing Guitar Hero even though I suck at it...
I won't go anywhere without eyeliner on...
I hate being in pictures...
I can't sleep on my left side ever since I had kids...
My kids have their own room but every morning all five of us are on my bed...

I don't like wearing white shirts...
I only own one pair of workout shoes...
I refuse to
EVER like salad...
I would love to get a tattoo but never will...
I'd also love some "tuck ins" & "stuff" here and there but never will do that either...

I hate feet...
I love that I have the Email List @ work...
I can't sleep when there's dishes in the sink...
I love watching football...

HE still gives me butterflies...
I can watch disney channel almost all day...
I think all the ticket agents at the Hawaii airport hate their jobs...

I dread Nana's first day of school...
I love that my girls look like their Dad and my son looks like a China Man...
Bless the person who came up with the epidural...

I love that he loves me for me...
I love my
family...
I love my job and co-workers...
I hate leaving my kids in the morning...
Popcorn makes me sick...
I can eat hot cheetos
and cream cheese til it makes my stomach hurt...
I love dancing...
I can't sing if my life depended on it...

I can't run to save my life...
I can't snap... and if I do you can't hear it...
I love to laugh...
Only support
TEAM EDWARD...
I would rather watch movies at home then at the theaters...
Hate the Drive-In movies...
Scared of anything that has more than two legs and crawls...

I'm scared of heights...
I always have lotion in my purse...
I wish I knew how to sew...
If I don't have any earrings on it bugs me all day...

I'm in love with little girl shoes, sandals, dresses and jeans...

Okay, I think that's enough for now LOL That's just a few things about me... you're probably wondering how the heck my husband puts up with me huh? :) I don't think I'm too bad... but trust me, I don't know how he does either!

Xoxo...

6 comments:

  1. I love the idea behind this post and may have to do something like this on my blog. It really let's you know about your personality. We are very much alike! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhh - something's went wrong with my earlier comment but here it is: Dang Tangi, great blog! Although I think you forgot brazas and Gandolfo crew sandwiches cause you always talk about them... haha. Don't hate if you see me use this idea on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute Tangi! :) Loved reading your likes and dislikes! ha ha ha.. I never even knew you blogged, but so glad you've started! :) Much love to ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, you just gave me an idea for something to write on my next blog=) LOVE. IT!!

    ReplyDelete

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...