Monday, February 15, 2010

...just starting off...

So I obviously need to learn exactly how to use this but I just couldn't wait to start after reading my cousin Kassie's blog and some other ones...

I always heard about "blogs" but never actually took time to get into them... maybe because I didn't know that there were people I knew that actually had one! But after reading almost a month's worth of blogs LOL I'm hooked.

I guess it'll be a little challenging for me to do this, being that I work all day and then go home to three, no four including my husband, animals ran sacking whoever's house they're at by the end of the day...Grama's house or Mama's house...but I honestly want to try this out. It pretty much is an open book for whoever wants to read into my little family's life...which I don't mind because we have nothing to hide...I wouldn't call it "stalking" either, which is what I've heard other people call it... but more so just an interest to read about other people's lives, miracles, tragedies, or whatever.

So...I'll try to make this a part of my "to do list" for 2010. I do keep a personal journal but I guess this would be the same, just with a little twist :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world my sister! :) Yes, can you keep up with your blog better than Leta?? LOL I'm happy to have the blogs and the nice thing is, you can print them out into books... so for me, it's a kind of like a scrapbook!

    LOVE YOUR FAMILY!!

    PS.. SOME people do stalk to feed their appetite of 'gossip' but oh well huh? Hate on and read on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you're blogging! Can't wait to read the ever-entertaining life that you live. Cause if it's not entertaining, I might 'hate' on it... hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is such a great way to keep a journal of your life. That's why I do it too. Like Kass said, at the end of each year go to blog2print and print it into a book! So cool!

    ReplyDelete

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...