Monday, October 04, 2010

...asiata ritual...

So since Matt started the football season, we've decided to start a little ritual.... BOWLING!!!


Right now it's just us lil' Asiata's and Matt's siblings. Eventually I'm sure everyone else will start coming but for now, it's just us and we LOVE IT! Since the boys leave every friday before their games, we've decided to take the kids bowling every Thursday before they leave. It's just basically our "family time" since he'll be gone for most of the weekend. We're all about family and this is just one activity that we've decided to stick to as long as we can. So far, we've done it every Thursday prior to their games. The kids LOVE IT!! Of course, Matt and his brothers love it too! They compete every single time! I mean, wouldn't you if you took bowling classes every year of college?!?! (Hahaha. Just kidding Babe) I actually start off really good... then I start talking crap and it bites me in the butt because I end up in last place! LOL. Other than that, everyone has a really good time. The kids love it too! They've realized that we've been going a lot more than usual.



Every time we pass by the bowling alley, the question always comes up - "Mom, can we go bowling? Dad, can we go bowling?" and the answer is always the same... "Next time guys!" LOL. But now... it's like a big surprise for them when we say "We're going bowling guys!!!" It's sooo cute! LOL. Even Shawnee knows... "Mom! We dow bowning?!?" LOL.

But I'm really glad that we've found something that we can all enjoy. Usually it's something the kids enjoy and us adults just hang out until they're done. At least when we bowl we can still compete against each other in a game and not have to compete at whose following what kid all over the place!




2 comments:

  1. Haha.. That is so cute!! I wish I could find something both my boys and I would enjoy together!! You're kiddies look like they were havinga blast!!! Lucky! Once my husband becomes less competative then I think finding things to do will become alot more easier!!LOL!! Love the picture of the fries!! Wish I had some now!!!LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! Especially, the fries! Hahaha Family rituals, are always the best! It's great to start little traditions while your kids are young. It makes life so much more exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete

...I'm Obivously Superwoman...

When I say I'm Superwoman I'm referring to what my kids  think  I am. I mean most days I probably am.  But I'm sure I have ...